WTB: DNM Stereo Solid Core Precision 2 Speaker cable or DNM ICs

Hi SNA,

Just wondering if anyone has some of this cable that they are looking to move on before I order direct from the UK. I need minimum 2.5 metre length.

I might be interested in some ICs as well (0.5-1m length) although the HFTN's are probably out of my price range.

Thanks,

Hi, I am a DNM preamp and cable user of over 30 years but have lost track of their latest cables over the last few years. This is probably of no interest to you but I do have two pairs of Reson speaker cables 2.5m in length terminated with good quality bananas and a 1m set of Reson interconnect terminated with Eichman bullet plugs I no longer use if that's of any interest - actually the ICs are unused. Don't know the Precision 2 speaker cable - assume it is Dennis Morecroft's latest cable?

Cheers,

Richard.

Thanks Richard,

I was eyeing off your pre when it was for sale, I would be interested in the IC's and possibly the speaker cable.Send me a PM and we can take it from there.

The Precision 2s have been around a little while I think. They have a great reputation with Omega owners (something I've just become), and apparently more suited to high efficiency speakers. From all reports they are great value.

Cheers,

Not sure exactly what you want, but, if you do not buy from Smp, then I have these available.

The interconnects are 600mm long and the Cyrus [made by Reson] speaker cable is 4.6m long. It can be cut to give 2 x 4.6m single wire or 2 x 2.3m bi-wire. It is not terminated as yet and in fact is unused. However I can terminate with whatever you need.

The pictures are off the web but can supply actual pic's if you are interested.

Steven.

25619-dnm_reson_cables_and_interconnects

109248.jpg