Maxmedia showing AMR & Avantgarde this weekend

Just found out Cameron (Maxmedia) is going to be demoing AMR , ifi king sound ESLs Avantgarde Zeros. at Ruby's Music Room in Little Lonsdale St this show weekend, Be very interesting to hear Horn Spks in such a great little venue, there may even be live acoustic Jazz as well, definately going after the AV show.

Those new Avantgardes sound like something that could possibly play a part in my audio future so I'd be very keen to hear them.   I can't find any info re this demo on the net though.  Strange that Cameron wouldn't publicize it on his website? :confused:  

Avantgarde Zero-1's are active 3-way speakers with turnkey connectivity for digital audio.  All crossovers are digital - they even offer wireless for linking the two "boxes".

High / mids are running off Class A amps, the bass is class D.  Total 500WPC :)

The USB in is unfortunately limited to 16/48 BUT AES/EBU and coax will take 24/192

The real interest is their room correction - problem is its a software-based add-on that requires a PC.  

Last time I spoke to Cameron, he was trying to convince the home office to offer the room correction as a service to purchasers, instead of an additional outlay.

Edited by Lil Caesar