SOLD: FS: NAD 565BEE CD Player & NAD 355BEE Intergrated Amp

Item:

NAD 565BEE CD Player (DAC) 

NAD 355BEE Intergrated Amplifier (80WPC) SOLD

Price: $300 Each + Shipping if Required (Firm)

Item Condition: Great, both have worked flawlessly since ownership. Original Box + Manual for CDP only

Reason for selling: Buying Car Parts

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

A great starter system, or perhaps a really nice shed system? A great matching pair with that classic NAD look

The CDP has an Optical input for use with an external source. I have used mine with a SBT for a significant improvement in SQ.

The internal DAC is the same used in the Cambridge Audio DacMagic (Wolfson 24/192). It has selectable upsampling and adjustable filters. There is also a USB input on the front that takes a thumb drive, the rotary knob and CD text makes it simple to select tracks

The amp is a beast, 80WPC of brilliant NAD power. This unit is only a few years old, so you can save a lot over buying brand new. Speaker A+B, great inbuilt headphone amp, the ability to separate the Pre and Power stage to use as either in system building.

Both units come with individual remotes but one remote can operate both units.

Willing to separate if i can find a buyer for both

Preference for local pickup as always, but can ship at buyer expense

Pictures

DSC_57882_zps9b67ffa9.jpg

DSC_57692_zpscd3ed717.jpg

DSC_57722_zpsddfe91a4.jpg

DSC_57832_zps8f985a8e.jpg

DSC_5778_zps5c74db68.jpg

DSC_57702_zpsc023a0e5.jpg

DSC_57712_zpsc0643140.jpg

Auditions welcome

Thanks for looking!

Edited by RockandorRoll

I dont know why they call it 'Disc' but its the input for either the RCAs on the rear, or if connected, the 3.5mm input on the front. Discman maybe, a throwback to the old days?

This also has two Pre Outs. So you can connect a subwoofer (perhaps a Velodyne CHT12Q) to it without needing a Y Adaptor

I have had interest in the CD Player, so if someone wants the amp that would make life easy

Thanks

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.