At home after listening to my REGA RP3 , recently bought six weeks ago....and gotta say I'm having a lot of fun.

I've done the mystical white belt upgrade and noticed a small yet clearer rise in SQ. The TT PSU arrived on Tuesday and this has been a huge improvement... without doubt the RP3 sounds like another (better) table. I would say this is a must have upgrade for anyone thinking about purchasing the RP3.

Frank Zappa's Catholic Girls is sounding so tight a precise. Ortofon Bronze cart is starting to sing after around the 50 hrs mark.

I'm a happy guy.

Just thought I's share this moment of joy!!!

M

• Like 6

Even my 4 year old daughter likes to dance listening to my toys! She keeps wanting to listen to Frank Zappa for some reason... not bad for someone recently out of their nappies!

Milos, I'm listening to Bob Marley - Legend on my RP3 right now. What a joy this Rega table is, and has opened my eyes and ears to vinyl once again. I don't have the PSU however it is on the list. I have a GrooveTracer Reference Subplatter on mine and probably won't go much further than that with this TT.

post-105944-140447226919.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

At home after listening to my REGA RP3 , recently bought six weeks ago....and gotta say I'm having a lot of fun.

I've done the mystical white belt upgrade and noticed a small yet clearer rise in SQ. The TT PSU arrived on Tuesday and this has been a huge improvement... without doubt the RP3 sounds like another (better) table. I would say this is a must have upgrade for anyone thinking about purchasing the RP3.

Frank Zappa's Catholic Girls is sounding so tight a precise. Ortofon Bronze cart is starting to sing after around the 50 hrs mark.

I'm a happy guy.

Just thought I's share this moment of joy!!!

M

Sounds like there are a few of us with smiles on our faces from our Rega TT's tonight ... me included :)

I haven't played Joe's Garage for years ... think I'll be dragging it out from the back wardrobe tomorrow ... thanks for reminding me Milos  ;)

Milos, I'm listening to Bob Marley - Legend on my RP3 right now. What a joy this Rega table is, and has opened my eyes and ears to vinyl once again. I don't have the PSU however it is on the list. I have a GrooveTracer Reference Subplatter on mine and probably won't go much further than that with this TT.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1404472270.728104.jpg

Have you back lit your platter with an LED or something?

It's got a cool glow happening ... :)

• Like 1

I've been without my phono stage while it's getting the once over from Tivoli, no vinyl listening on my Rega P3-24 has me depressed, listening to FLAC files and SACD on the Oppo has been ok, but I miss spinning my vinyl. :(

Edited by illusion

Well I never thought to see this day

Lebowski has bought a second record!

:D  yes ... my record collection is slowly growing and somehow I ended up with 2 copies of that Boz Scaggs album :P . Probably about time you dropped by for a listen.

Nice.

And how is the sq of the Bob Marley lp?

I have read that it is pretty good.

Lebowski,

nice table...LED's work well, must look great of a night time!!

I've ordered the Groovetracer sub platter too and am looking forward to hearing the difference this makes. I'm just so impressed with the sound of this TT, it feels like I'm having concerts in my living room every night.  It's hooked up to a Luxman SQ N100 tube amp played through a pait of Hoyt Bedoford Type 1.5 single drivers. The speed of the speakers make the sound from the Rega very upfront and punchy, but certainly never aggressive (particularly on louder playings).

I've got Bob Marley & the Wailers 'Catch a Fire' that I'm about to put on...

M

• Like 1