FREE - CUSTOM WOODEN CRATE SUITABLE FOR SMALL FLOORSTANDERS OR LARGE STAND MOUNT SPEAKERS

Item: CUSTOM WOODEN SPEAKER CRATE - ORIGINALLY FABRICATED FOR AVALON AVATAR SPEAKERS 

Price: FREE TO A GOOD SNA HOME! 
Item Condition: GOOD USED  
Reason for selling: NO LONGER REQUIRED & NEED THE SPACE 
Payment Method: PICK-UP EASTERN SUBURBS SYDNEY ONLY 
Extra Info: Originally professionally fabricated to transport some Avalon Acoustics Avatar speakers that I shipped from Melbourne. (They were laid side by side & packed with foam sheets).  Good condition.Suit smaller floorstanders or larger stand mount speakers. Can be configured internally with foam or other packing material to suit needs or be used for any other storage purpose. The create will fit into most hatch back cars. 

DIMENSIONS:   Exterior - W 660 x L 1065 x H 465     Interior - W 590 x L 1005 x H 420 

Pictures:

post-108516-0-08791800-1404456343_thumb.

post-108516-0-58242000-1404456386_thumb.

post-108516-0-73457400-1404456415_thumb.

Edited by oceangreen17
  • Like 1

No takers? 

This could also be cut down and converted into a custom wooden crate for a large and precious amp like ... for instance an ME1400 or ME1500 ... the speakers weighed in over 70 kilos 

• Like 1

No takers? 

This could also be cut down and converted into a custom wooden crate for a large and precious amp like ... for instance an ME1400 or ME1500 ... the speakers weighed in over 70 kilos 

Very generous offer there Steve.  I'd take it off your hands in a heart beat if I wasn't on the other side of the country.

Cheers,

Alan

Agree with Alan. Very generous offer ftom Steve. I would take it in a heart beat if I am in Sydney right now. Can make a nice coffee table out of it too if wanted, I reckon. I will let my friend know if he is keen to take it as he has the land cruiser.

Very generous offer there Steve.  I'd take it off your hands in a heart beat if I wasn't on the other side of the country.

Cheers,

Alan

Thanks for your kind words Alan -

The generosity shown by the vast majority of members on this forum is what makes this such a great site - Especially the sharing of technical knowledge and experience of audio components and music generally 

It is good to give a little back... And sometimes it not about the money 

MultiplexMan and Vinilink,

Guys just let me know if or when you sort out a vehicle -

I guess the first to confirm can have it 

Cheers

Steve

Edited by oceangreen17

• 2 weeks later...