Peter Graves / Audio Principe delivers!

Following a recent positive experience purchasing from Peter, I thought the least I could do was to publicly express my appreciation for a local manufacturer who not only stands behind his product, but takes full responsibility for the buyer's interests.

After Aussie Post successfully delivered my -10dB ICs to someone who wasn't me (under tracked Express Post no less!), Peter immediately offered to send another pair, no cost, and no assurance of ever seeing the first pair again (other than if the original recipient "did the right thing" and sent them to his return address). They arrived in less than 24 hours (interstate). That, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call service!

The fact that the ICs sound excellent, and do exactly what I was hoping for in my system, is no surprise given the honesty and attention with which Peter treats his customers.

Anyway, he's a decent, honest bloke and should be recognised as such.

Cheers,

Mute

• Like 10

Wow! Peter's service is fantastic. My bank transfer went through to Peter on Thursday. The Power cables were on my doorstep in Victoria, this morning, Monday! Furutech Plugs on both ends of the Signature cable too.

Peter kept me informed by email all the way through. Great customer service. The cables look very high quality, will comment on performance in the next few days.

• Like 1

Wow! Peter's service is fantastic. My bank transfer went through to Peter on Thursday. The Power cables were on my doorstep in Victoria, this morning, Monday! Furutech Plugs on both ends of the Signature cable too.

Peter kept me informed by email all the way through. Great customer service. The cables look very high quality, will comment on performance in the next few days.

Looking forward to a review!

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to a review!

Yes gemini 07, I noticed a fairly significant improvement with the Signature (Furutech plugs) cable over a stock cable. Blacker background, better definition, smoother etc., but note you need a good Power Conditioner, (I'm using a PS Audio Dectet) or the results will be only minor. At this stage I've only noticed a subtle improvement with the Premium cable on music, but need to do some more trialling with this one, it did make quite a difference on my big Plasma TV, more Vivid picture and better definition, which is where I think I'll end up using the Premium cable. At this stage I havn't done any specific A/B testing with other audiophile cables.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

just received delivery of one of Peter's 75ohm digital interconnects, ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday :O now that is service

cable is fantastic build quality and it has made a solid improvement in my system. will have no hesitation in recommending and will likely order some more of his products in the future.

• Like 1

Thanks Inforthemusic for your review!

I've heard a great improvement on my system with some other borrowed cables, ( my friend heard nothing with the same cables on his!). Have you compared the sound quality of these to other power cables?

This is second hand information, but I was told by a guy I met through my work that the power cables were no longer available from AP.

I was thinking of ordering a few in the near future, but can anyone confirm this or chip in with info as to whether they have been able to purchase power cables from AP?

I hope my info was not correct.

Edited by Phantom

just received delivery of one of Peter's 75ohm digital interconnects, ordered Sunday arrived Tuesday :o now that is service

cable is fantastic build quality and it has made a solid improvement in my system. will have no hesitation in recommending and will likely order some more of his products in the future.

Yeah, they're great aren't they!!!

I'm a big fan of this one, with the optional low-mass HDPE RCA connectors (which are available if you ask):

http://audioprincipe.com.au/interconnects/single-75-ohm-digital-interconnect/

I have purchased an Audio Principle Power Cable (as well as two other Oz made power cables from a different firm).

If you don't mind my asking, did you purchase the AP power cable recently ( ie within the last 4-6 weeks ). Also, what were the other cables and how did they rate against the AP ?

Thanks.

Thanks Inforthemusic for your review!

I've heard a great improvement on my system with some other borrowed cables, ( my friend heard nothing with the same cables on his!). Have you compared the sound quality of these to other power cables?

Hi Sparkle,

I have had some other Power cables in the system for a few weeks now, these are also very good, they have a slightly different presentation to Peter's cables, but I can't give a definitive A/B test at the minute, as I am more focused on a comparison of 4 Pre-amps and 3 CD players, but will try to isolate the different cables down the track to hopefully have a better idea.