SOLD: FS; Once Analogue / Univector / Cadenza Black

Item full name and model;

• Once Analogue turntable + perspex dust cover + OA clamp
  • Satin Chrome + Ebony 9.5" Univector tonearm with silver litz wire and Bocchino RCA's
  • Ortofon Cadenza Black cartridge

Location;(s located in Melbourne - happy to demo and ship at buyers expense.

Item condition description; All equipment in very good to excellent condition.
Price and price conditions; $5950 (replacement price ~$12k)
Reason for selling to fund an upgrade.
Payment Methods: Paypal, Cash or Direct Debit
Extra Info: This is a fantastic sounding and looking combination of beautifully engineered local products. They have managed to convert a staunch vinyl disbeliever into an addict! 
Pictures;

Will get some more detailed pics tonight, but for the moment; crappy phone pic to follow;

WP_20140626_21_25_17_Pro_zps4a17b13a.jpg

• Like 3

Nice phono  ;)

Thanks, I bought it as a "placeholder" until Elson has finished his uber build, but I think it is a little gem.

That's a bargain when compared to new replacement cost.
Someone's entry level upgrade would be complete with this.

Thanks Marc: I am of the firm view it is an audio bargain at the new replacement price. Couple the fact that you can pick up the phone anytime and talk to Vince and Duc about their respective creations bring another dimension to ownership I will sorely miss.

Melbourne? Another weekender system ! ? !

Hey Michael, not quiet, more of a weekday system now. Two companies made me simultaneous job offers too good to refuse; one in Melbourne, one in Kerela India............

May well be interested will talk with other half then arrange a listen.

Sounds good Max, let me know if you get the thumbs up! Might have a couple of other bits and pieces I can throw in to sweeten the deal.

Lovely looking system you have there Zippo! :)

Thanks Joz. Sounds better than it look I think! :)

I reckon the turntable alone is a bargain at this price. The excellent (and expensive) cartridge and superb arm thrown in for free make it a veritable steal !

Or putting it another way, pay for the arm and cartridge at retail, and get one of the best sounding turntables in the world for under $3K - insane.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Dish-washing duties for the next 10 years? ;)

Nope no conditions at all! She has supported this journey 110% even holding up the ceiling panels whilst the glue gripped etc! Feeling Blessed!

• Like 2

Thats the scary part - they save it up as ammo for when it needs to be used (getting what they want, taunting you how good you've got it)

Nothing is unconditional in life my friend when women are involved  :(

Just turn the volume up, that'll work!

• Like 1

• Administrator

I find the level of future nagging/whinging is in direct relation to the amount of money said item cost me (us?).

I've never heard the end of a purchase of a set of wheels for my car that cost the same as our kitchen renovation (which at the time, had not been done yet).
Needless to say the kitchen is now down, but I'm still reminded regularly that they were the price of a kitchen!

• Like 2

I find the level of future nagging/whinging is in direct relation to the amount of money said item cost me (us?).

I've never heard the end of a purchase of a set of wheels for my car that cost the same as our kitchen renovation (which at the time, had not been done yet).

Needless to say the kitchen is now down, but I'm still reminded regularly that they were the price of a kitchen!

Think I would probably side with your wife on that comparison ;-) (non-motorhead here, except for Lemmy)

Congratulations on the sale of your item. If you feel you have benefited from using this system for the sale of an item through our classifieds system then please consider making a donation.

Donation Payment Options

You can make a donation via Paypal (using Credit Card or Paypal Balance), or Direct Deposit.

Click below to make a donation:

donate-button.png

Thank you, your support is appreciated and every dollar makes a difference.