One post made me join

Hello All,

I have been a lurker for a while and read a post yesterday that made me laugh out loud so I had to join and comment. <Post 24>

I have been an audiophile most of my life. In fact the first purchase I ever made from my first paycheck when I was 15 was for a set of quality Sennheiser headphones. Once I was working full time my first major purchase was a Technics components system including graphic equalizer. I still remember when the system, complete with massive 5 way floorstanding speakers arrived at my parents house, and my Mum's first words were "you send that right back immediately". I never did.

Over the years I have owned a number a quality mid range car, home and personal audio systems, and back in my younger days worked as a live sound engineer for various bands. I have been a big fan of live music my entire life.

I probably won't be a big poster, but will add my input from time to time.

See ya round.

Agent4C3.

Edited by Agent4C3
  • Like 4

Hello All,

Over the years I have owned a number a quality mid range car, home and personal audio systems, and back in my younger days worked as a live sound engineer for various bands. I have been a big fan of live music my entire life.

I probably won't be a big poster, but will add my input from time to time.

Agent4C3.

Please feel free to contribute to the Gig Guide and Concert Pics threads.

Welcome aboard Agent 4C3. Wow, our first openly A.S.I.O. member.

Although, come to think of it, some of those Mods tend to linger, observe and report.

.......oh, and I felt Marc was kind of sinister.

.........oh, and DJB- there is nothing that happens on a tram that doesn't get reported straight back to Canberra.

A little bit worried now...

ZM.

Hello All,

I have been a lurker for a while and read a post yesterday that made me laugh out loud so I had to join and comment. <I will link it here once I am able>

if it was one of mine , chances are it has probably been deleted by now

im posting naked all week as a protest

• Administrator

so long as his humour doesn't border on the sexist, racist, ageist, and any other political correctness agendas which are heavily moderated...... :P

Or anything @@Juicester says ....

Notice all those topics you mention don't relate to Hi-Fi? What a coincidence :P

• Like 2

Or anything @@Juicester says ....

Notice all those topics you mention don't relate to Hi-Fi? What a coincidence :P

what? youve never used you HiFi to seduce a beautiful woman?

you know, some Barry White, some cheap red plonk, and an even cheaper pick up line ...like...

<I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?>

• Like 1

Here it is, from this thread

http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/67450-lana-del-rey/?hl=%2Blana+%2Bdel+%2Brey

So she's done an Alanis?

Are you referring to when Alanis Morisette used to be Alan Morris?

Taken out of context and in the light of day, it may not seem funny. But when I was reading through the thread on my phone, it really made me laugh.

• Like 2