Hello from Melbourne.

Hello again. 
I used to have a good set up. Maybe not to some standards but good enough. 
Rega Elix-r amp, ProJect TT, PS audio Nuwave DAC sourced by a Mac Mini using BitPerfect for hi res PCM and DSD files. Running through Monitor Audio Silver 8’s. 
About a month after getting the perfect setup for my needs, journeying for years through different equipment, I got an ear infection in my left ear and it took out the auditory nerves in the inner ear. 
After a few months of waiting in vain to see if my hearing would return, I sold all my gear here on the classifieds.

That was 2018, and I lost interest in the hobby. Recently my daughters have started piano and violin, and listening to classical music. That genre really needs a revealing system to draw out all the subtleties of texture, stereo image and dynamics. Now I miss the hobby very much and wanted to get back on here and see what I’ve been missing these last 6 years.  My old handle was JS Bach. I’d also like to see what’s going on the classifieds section, which I used to peruse regularly just for the enjoyment of the equipment. 
Anyway, looking forward to getting back on and looking around and joining in a chat here and there. 

• Like 1