Greetings from The Hague (Netherlands)

Hello Stereonet,
I am deeply involved in both new and vintage High End audio and music on a daily basis, and I find it incredibly fascinating. I believe this platform could be an enriching space for me to explore and share my passion 🙂
Cheers Maarten

• Like 1

Certainly 🙂 I design my own speakers and regularly tinker with class A amplifiers. Additionally, I hobbyistically refurbish vintage audio equipment (speakers and amplifiers).

My main hi-fi setup consists of a completely custom-made PX25 triode tube amplifier (with tubes from the 30's) paired with a Weiss DAC and custom-designed speakers from Eton. Streaming Lossless audio via an old HP Elite Book. The cables are from Driade Flow Cable. My record player is an Technisc SL 1500 and a Lenco Goldring GL88.

I'm considering buying a Luxman A3600 at this moment and I've come across a few threads on this Luxman on this forum via Google and it seems like a positive and enjoyable place to explore.