WTB: Spendor D 7.2

LasiSL

Price Range: Let me know your price
Item Condition: Prefer 2 -3 years old

Is there anyone selling a pair of Spendor D7.2? Preferably in NSW

Edited by LasiSL

Hello, would you be interested in a dark walnut, Feb 2021, like new condition with original packaging? Would need to be $5500. Still within the 7 year warranty.

I am in Victoria. Happy to get a quote for the courier if you share the address.

Regards, 

Michael 

HI Michael,

Thank you for responding to my post. Based on previous posts, I was expecting something below $ 5,000. The total cost of buying your pair of speakers is going to be around $ 6,000 (including freight) which is well above my budget. So, at this stage, I won't be able to go ahead. 

Thanks again.

Regards,

Las  

Hi Las, no worries. Freight to Hornsby Heights for example is around $80 so ain't that much. Happy hunting and hobby-ing!

Hi Michael,

My location is 2259, 100km north of Sydney. So, I think freight will be a little bit more than 80. Then we have to count insurance on top of it :).  Are you currently taking offers for your speakers? Are you the first owner and have you got the invoice?

I will have to consider what I find out this week and may be reconsider my budget next week. 

Regards,

Las

Hi Las,

$170 to eg. 524 Ravensdale Rd, Ravensdale NSW 2259. I've shipped lots of stuff with the same service and never needed insurance, only downside is it takes 3-5 days so good for non-urgent goods.

Got the invoice for warranty purpose.

Regards,

Michael