SOLD ELSEWHERE: Magico A3 speakers

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Newtown
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Downsizing …

Stunning sounding speakers, as new

RRP is 28k

Have had limited listening time - they are barely broken in.

Original cartons and packaging

Price is firm

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

IMG_5239.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

These look fantastic and if I had the space I'd think of getting them. I may in a couple of months, in fact, as I'll be moving, though as usually happens with these things, you'll have moved them on by then!

I've got to ask, how do you handle switching back to the soundbar, presumably for movies (is it a Sonos Arc?) after listening with the Magicos? I have a B&O Stage soundbar, which to my ears is much more musical than the Arc I had before, but it just sounds terrible when compared to system I have in its place (Dynaudio C1-II + SVS 3000 micro crossed over at 40hz). I do find that the stereo/center channel separation is a bit of a pain when watching movies though... and haven't yet reconciled the cost of purchasing the remaining 3 speakers + sufficient quality receiver to upgrade the 2 channel system to a surround system. 

Also, with the Magicos, do you feel the need to add a sub for any kind of loud bass-heavy music listening or movies, or are they sufficient as-is? 

Cheers

Al

25 minutes ago, Ah4567 said:

...though as usually happens with these things, you'll have moved them on by then!

If you are dead set on A3 and these go elsewhere there will be other offerings.

As for your movie watching experience, a quality pair of main speakers might be all you need. Dispense with the other channels.

Yes, A3 gets paired with Asub if you want to do it right.

Magnificent Magico loudspeakers at an incredible price.......plus original packaging to get them safely to a new owner. These are a must-have! GLWTS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...