Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: SUNSHINE
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Funding upgrade, rationalising

Great example of one of Marantz's finest pres. 

 

Inside, this unit has been completely refurbished by Marantz guru Ronnie G.

 

Outside, the faceplate isn't perfect. There is a small bend in the top right corner (see photo), and a couple of minor scratches (also captured in the photos).

 

I have a 7T & model 33, and this one sounds the best given the significant refurbishment that has taken place.

 

Having two small children has lead to streaming playing a much larger role in my listening habits, so selling to fund a significant upgrade to this area of my set up. 2 classic Marantz preamps is probably enough...

 

Specifications

 

Frequency response: 6Hz to 80kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%

Gain: 20.8dB (line)

Channel separation: 40dB (line)

Output: 3V (Pre out)

Dimensions: 15-3/8 x 5-3/4 x 10-1/2 inches

Weight: 14lbs

Year: 1973

 

Please note: wood case is not included in the sale.

 

It is still in my rack, so happy to audition around work/kid sleep times. 

IMG_2674.thumb.jpg.c5868c3274ddf2c3a27b83a04d1ed353.jpgIMG_2675.thumb.jpg.12323c355964e17fab5b9ae677b54ee8.jpgIMG_2676.thumb.jpg.8dcb9af72735019c18f3521011fe42f3.jpgIMG_2677.thumb.jpg.f78211bdbe333bfc6ba60275b3e7cd3b.jpgIMG_2678.thumb.jpg.6cd839ecd07f1d2b70b7a7cdc17e3232.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites



On 01/04/2024 at 8:58 PM, Dawso8 said:
Price: AUD $1200
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: SUNSHINE
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Funding upgrade, rationalising

Great example of one of Marantz's finest pres. 

 

Inside, this unit has been completely refurbished by Marantz guru Ronnie G.

 

Outside, the faceplate isn't perfect. There is a small bend in the top right corner (see photo), and a couple of minor scratches (also captured in the photos).

 

I have a 7T & model 33, and this one sounds the best given the significant refurbishment that has taken place.

 

Having two small children has lead to streaming playing a much larger role in my listening habits, so selling to fund a significant upgrade to this area of my set up. 2 classic Marantz preamps is probably enough...

 

Specifications

 

Frequency response: 6Hz to 80kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%

Gain: 20.8dB (line)

Channel separation: 40dB (line)

Output: 3V (Pre out)

Dimensions: 15-3/8 x 5-3/4 x 10-1/2 inches

Weight: 14lbs

Year: 1973

 

Please note: wood case is not included in the sale.

 

It is still in my rack, so happy to audition around work/kid sleep times. 

IMG_2674.thumb.jpg.c5868c3274ddf2c3a27b83a04d1ed353.jpgIMG_2675.thumb.jpg.12323c355964e17fab5b9ae677b54ee8.jpgIMG_2676.thumb.jpg.8dcb9af72735019c18f3521011fe42f3.jpgIMG_2677.thumb.jpg.f78211bdbe333bfc6ba60275b3e7cd3b.jpgIMG_2678.thumb.jpg.6cd839ecd07f1d2b70b7a7cdc17e3232.jpg

I had the 7t, 33 and the 3300 preamplifiers. Good luck with the sale 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jap said:

I had the 7t, 33 and the 3300 preamplifiers. Good luck with the sale 👍

Without question the 3 best solid state pres Marantz ever made!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Dawso8 said:

Without question the 3 best solid state pres Marantz ever made!

So true sold all mine to cheap bugger.  Something about Sunshine and Marantz , that's my old stomping grand. Jamie 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Jap said:

So true sold all mine to cheap bugger.  Something about Sunshine and Marantz , that's my old stomping grand. Jamie 

I actually cannot believe I have brought myself to sell one of my units...

 

Ha that is funny! Good spot these days

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites



Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...
To Top