Auralic Aries G2.1 Digital Streaming Transport.

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Used, like new, excellent
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Devonport area
State: TAS
Payment Method: Bank transfer, Cash.
Reason for selling: Massive upgrade.

Further Information

I have bit the proverbial bullet and am upgrading my system. As such I am selling my Auralic Aries G2.1 streamer, PrimaLuna EVO 100 DAC, PrimaLuna EVO 400 preamp, and my Musical Fidelity M8-700M monoblock amplifiers.

This listing is for the Auralic Aries streamer.

If you are wanting a fantastic digital streamer at an absolute bargain price, you found it.
I also have a Bluesound Node in the bedroom, I considered moving this streamer to the bedroom system but it's too good for that system so I am moving it on to someone who will appreciate it.

There is nothing wrong with it - perfect in every way. Supplied with original packing.

I will offer post within Australia for this item, included in the price, in the hope that it sells quickly - I need some cash to clear my new items through Customs. GST is the necessary evil...

I have listed them elsewhere but that seems to attract a lot of scammers and low ballers, with not much genuine interest. So I am hoping to find someone deserving of it.

Aries1.jpg

Aries2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have a buyer for this, once the funds appear in my bank I will be marking it as sold.

I did a video set as I packed it up, its condition is excellent.

https://youtu.be/793r9QfB55M