Lumin X1 Streamer/DAC current RRP$19990

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Myrtle Bank
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal as friend
Reason for selling: Other changes (see below)

Further Information

This top of the line silver model Lumin X1 with power supply and cable is a fabulous streamer/DAC and also can operate as a high end preamplifier (although I still have an integrated Krell FBI). I am only selling it because I traded some gear and bought the latest PS Audio PerfectWave SACD Transport and PerfectWave DirectStream DAC Mk2 and given the modest price of a PS Audio AirLens to also use the new DAC, couldn't justify keeping this as well despite the Lumin's significantly higher resolution.

I used the X1 with an ethernet connection via an EtherRegen and preferred the sound via the Lumin app than straight from Tidal Connect. It has a few small marks from use as shown in the pictures (please ignore flash glare on some operating photos) but otherwise is in perfect operational condition. If you are in Adelaide I am happy to demo and would, of course, prefer a local buyer. But I have the original double boxing and can ship at buyer's cost and risk. I consider that half RRP is more than fair for a current model, understanding expensive items may take a while to sell.

Current top of the line silver model Lumin X1 with power supply and cable RRP$19,900: https://www.theaudiotailor.com.au/collections/lumin/products/lumin-x1-network-player?_pos=1&_fid=e9b261a8d&_ss=c

Manual and specifications available here: https://theaudio.co/products/lumin-x1-hi-res-network-music-streamer-dac-preamplifier

Please DM if you are interested and wish to discuss.

IMG_1066.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg

IMG_1011.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

IMG_1073.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_1071.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1074.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg