Denafrips Avatar CD Transport

SOLD
SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Inglewood
State: WA
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal F&F, cash on pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further Information

I’m selling my Denafrips Avatar CD transport. It’s an awesome piece of gear but I don’t listen to CD enough to justify keeping it.

The unit was bought from Dacman Audio so it is not a grey import. I’ve used it with my Terminator II via I2S and clocked synchronised to outstanding results. Sadly 2000 CDs take too much space in my listening room.

Here is your chance to get this awesome transport if you were not quick enough to buy one when they were available.

I have the original boxes from Denafrips so shipping would not be an issue. But shipping a transport is not my idea of fun so I’ll offer a two days chance for Perth audiophiles to grab it first.  But as most cashed up bogans from the West will prefer to invest in a 5th Seadoo over good audio gear, East Coast audiophiles are encouraged to register their interest soon. I’ll go through the interest list on a first in, best dressed if the Western CUBs do not grab it first. 😀

Price is firm and shipping is at buyer’s cost.

IMG_7097.jpeg

IMG_7098.jpeg

IMG_7096.jpeg

Edited by Colonel Sanders
  • Like 4