Gieseler Audio Reinigen

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Pay ID, PayPal F&F (or buyer pays PayPal 3%)
Reason for selling: Pursing other interests

Further Information

ORIGINAL REINIGEN for the price of a STREAMLINED REINIGEN.

Clays most excellent DAC’s, power supplies and USB reclockers need little introduction.  I am selling here the “Original” Reinigen  model, that retails for $1650, and is currently unavailable to buy new. See further below. I am the original owner/purchaser.

“Adding the USB Reinigen between a digital source and DAC is aimed at enhancing the sound quality in terms of separation, vocal body and general minimisation of digital edge or glare. High speed data is re-timed for jitter reduction using a low phase noise Seiko 24.0000 crystal based clock” Source Gieseler Audio.

User reviews, including mine,  can be read on the Gieseler Audio page on the SNA forum.

Thanks to Clay, I’ve had the rare privilege of having both the original and the streamline model in my system at the same time. And, whilst the streamline model is very good, the original does edge it out sound wise - so it should at RRP $1650.

Thanks for reading 

Cheers

Nik

IMG_0173.thumb.jpeg.a5d06ee62cd395ebc11d93c0fd6e75cd.jpeg

IMG_0174.thumb.jpeg.a1c80dccb9a142e31cef1c2c0b44d208.jpegIMG_0175.thumb.jpeg.623e077399fd68b2d9cce7650eb9c67a.jpeg

IMG_0168.thumb.jpeg.94fb33249a3f55c1dd83d80644c03ad7.jpeg

Edited by Niktech
Removed incorrect reference to "price drop"