2 Eichmann eXpress AC Power Enhancing cables

Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: SOUTH LAKE
State: WA
Payment Method: PayPal or cash on pickup
Reason for selling: Surplus

Further Information:  Eichmann Express AC Enhancing Cables with Australian Clipsal plugs and IEC connectors in good condition,.

I have 2 of them for sale, Series 1 and Series 2 which has slightly different fractal design in resonance technology.

Price is for both cables. Series 1 no box as I bought it, and Series 2 with box..

Only changing these as now have all Naim Powerline cables

Advertisement    Australian Inventor Keith Eichmann discovers a way to deliver better AC power to electronic components - enhancing musical and visual performance. 

There are also major issues with mains borne noise and interference affecting the ability of the internal power supply section of your amplifier to function properly. The ETI power cables address the shortfalls in conventional cables in terms of their capacity, the quality and integrity of plugged connection. And contained within the large inline bulb of the cable, the unique ETI element dramatically improves the performance of the cable as a whole (we have done a direct with and without comparison using the same cable and plugs - while there is no doubt that the cable itself is a great deal better than standard leads, it's the inclusion of the patented ETI element in the protective bulb that accounts for the greatest part of the gain)

This is an extruded length of aluminum, hard wired into the AC mains power path, that mechanically dissipates resonances and high frequency noise found typically on AC mains. Fractal math, used to determine the shape and length of the extrusion, very clearly causes HF resonances and electrical noise to play themselves out passively - as opposed to being filtered electrically. As there are no capacitors, inductors, or other electronic components in AC power path there are no added reactances to negatively affect the power supplies of the connected components. The eXpress AC Cable has high current capability which makes it suitable for the most demanding amplifiers or systems.

Cable reviews here http://totallywired.co.nz/eichmann-express.html 

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/eichmann/eichmann.html

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER FOR DIY OR MODIFIED GOODS

This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Be Quiet...Listen said:

Would like to grab these if available. 
Happy to post to Vic? 

Deep Thought was first in line so if he doesnt buy, you are next. I will let you know     

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Be Quiet...Listen said:

Happy to post to Vic? 

All yours mate. A great price for these cables!

5 hours ago, Be Quiet...Listen said:

Happy to post to Vic? 

I’ll take one off from you if you decide to sell.

cheers

Edited by thimmy118
  • Like 1

When Keith Eichmann invented these he was light years ahead in the field of power cable design....his other creations especially in RCA and XLR connections make KLEI are world leading company.......he started it all in Brisbane!

• Like 2