Lumin X1 Streamer/DAC current RRP$19990

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Myrtle Bank
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal as friend
Reason for selling: Other changes (see below)

Further Information

This top of the line silver model Lumin X1 with power supply and cable is a fabulous streamer/DAC and also can operate as a high end preamplifier (although I still have an integrated Krell FBI). I am only selling it because I traded some gear and bought the latest PS Audio PerfectWave SACD Transport and PerfectWave DirectStream DAC Mk2 and given the modest price of a PS Audio AirLens to also use the new DAC, couldn't justify keeping this as well despite the Lumin's significantly higher resolution.

I used the X1 with an ethernet connection via an EtherRegen and preferred the sound via the Lumin app than straight from Tidal Connect. It has a few small marks from use as shown in the pictures (please ignore flash glare on some operating photos) but otherwise is in perfect operational condition. If you are in Adelaide I am happy to demo and would, of course, prefer a local buyer. But I have the original double boxing and can ship at buyer's cost and risk. I consider that half RRP is more than fair for a current model, understanding expensive items may take a while to sell.

Current top of the line silver model Lumin X1 with power supply and cable RRP$19,900: https://www.theaudiotailor.com.au/collections/lumin/products/lumin-x1-network-player?_pos=1&_fid=e9b261a8d&_ss=c

Manual and specifications available here: https://theaudio.co/products/lumin-x1-hi-res-network-music-streamer-dac-preamplifier

Please DM if you are interested and wish to discuss.

IMG_1066.jpeg

IMG_1069.jpeg

IMG_1011.jpeg

IMG_1013.jpeg

IMG_1073.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

IMG_1068.jpeg

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_1071.jpeg

IMG_1072.jpeg

IMG_1074.jpeg

IMG_1075.jpeg

• Like 4

Beautifully engineered and top of the LUMIN range.  I've got the black version and never regretted the purchase from the day I acquired it.  Lumin are very active on the web in providing firmware updates and technical support.  IMO this has got to be one of the best if not the best network streamers available.  Just check out the reviews and take a look at how well engineered the internal structure of the X1 is.

IMO this is a very fair price for a great piece of kit.

GLWTS

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...