KEF Q Series Home Theatre Speaker Package

Item Condition: Used - excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Lugarno
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on pickup
Reason for selling: No longer using

I am selling:

• 2 x KEF Q300 bookshelf speakers in black.
  • 2 x KEF Q100 bookshelf speakers in black.
  • 1 x KEF Q200c centre speaker in black.
  • 4 x speaker stands with custom made black gloss perspex mounting shelves (to fit bookshelf speakers).

I am selling this as a set but would consider selling separately.

I used this as my hi-fi and home theatre set up running off a Marantz receiver. I truly loved using this setup, but my current home does not accommodate or suit this kind of speaker set up.  I’d always hoped to use them again, but that seems highly unlikely, so it’s time to send them off to a new home.   The pictures show how I had it all set up immediately before I wrapped them up and stored them.   

The most striking visual feature is the Uni-Q driver that is unique to KEF. You definitely want to use them without the grilles to showcase that stunning piece of industrial design.  I expect that if you are looking for something like this, you know that KEF offer bang for buck and this series racked up a number of awards for best bookshelf speakers from many respected magazines.

Right now, if you were to buy the equivalent and current KEF speakers brand new the RRP via KEF is $3,500 made up as follows:

I do not have them connected, but if you wanted to bring your own small amplifier to test them, I am happy to allow that.

Speaker Set Up 2.jpg

Speaker Set Up.jpg

• Like 1