Sony HAP-Z1ES Hard Disc Player & Spotify Streamer RRP $3200

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Most forms of payment accepted
Reason for selling: surplus

For sale is a beautiful sounding Sony HAP-Z1ES hard disc player and Spotify streamer. The unit is carrying 1TB of high quality music files and you can also add an additional hard drive via its USB input for more music storage. I am also using Spotify Premium via the Sony's Ethernet connection and it sounds excellent. It has a fantastic sounding on-board DA Convertor (hard to better), it sounds clear, transparent and musical. My Sony player is an Australian bought unit with 240v power supply, not modified or repaired and it is in good normal working condition. These units had an RRP of $3,200 AUD and there are many positive reviews on the worldwide web.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/sony-hap-z1es-high-resolution-file-player

https://hifiplus.com/articles/sony-hap-z1es-sort-of-network-player/

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/sony-hap-z1es-hdd-audio-player/

[Review Quote] :

" For audiophiles and music lovers who want to listen to high-quality digital music files without the hassles of keeping another computer working optimally, the HAP-Z1ES is an attractively priced, yet fully featured option. It also doesn’t hurt that its control interfaces are easy to use and unintimidating even for non-techy users.

Sonically, it’s difficult to fault the HAP-Z1ES. Its sound quality was such that it rivals comparably priced standalone DACs, yet delivers more functionality and won’t be made obsolete by the latest USB, FireWire, or Thunderbolt interfaces since it uses Ethernet and Wi-Fi as input connections.

Throughout the review period as I put the HAP-Z1ES through its paces, I looked for reasons the player might be not be considered a true high-performance component and found none. If you plan to spend more than $2000 on any

digital front end, whether it be an audio-computer, CD player, DAC, network player, or any other front end that uses digital files as a source, and you don’t audition a HAP-Z1ES, you are failing to consider

what may well be the benchmark digital product of 2014. "

The Sony HAP-Z1ES can be auditioned in my home in Perth and I am willing to ship the unit anywhere at an agreed cost.

Cheers,

Steve.

image.png.cd069c0caf3c2a12f27c9463909a48ca.png

image.png.7201f1e6896fe477cb9e49f84e063acd.png

image.png.0445ee0e1670723e8b556471895dc08a.png

image.png.e0d90fad5006b9f8836744be2c38ca20.png

image.png.8a66e896d80121f1341ae451baa46451.png

Edited by Steve M
  • Like 3