Meridian, DSP8000SE Active Speakers

Item Condition: ex demo
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: LANE COVE
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Upgraded

Further Information

Meridian DSP8000SE Flagship Active Loudspeakers

Finished in Meridian Select "Dark Blue Sapphire"

5 Years Old

Used for less than 3 hours - immaculate condition with all accessories and packaging.

Spec:

6 x 200mm Bass Drivers

1 x 160mm Mid Range

1 x 1" Beryllium Dome Tweeter

5 x 150W built-in amplification

20 Hz - 32 kHz Frequency Response

These speakers have been replaced with Meridian DSP8000XE models which retail for around $180k this model had an RRP of $125k

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

Edited by Jono Dorset
  • Like 2

• Administrator

With no trader feedback, I am happy to vouch for this known (to me) seller.

Also these are up there with the best speakers I've heard. Big fan.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Thanks Marc!! Yes, they are an amazing loudspeaker. Meridian has always been able to produce outstanding lows, when they introduced the beryllium tweeter they stepped up their performance to compete with some of the best speakers available in the high frequencies. I simply love Meridian for its natural sound which you can listen to for hours. 

These speakers have been sitting in their boxes for around 4 years. They were sold to one of my clients by another dealer, he wanted more of a statement so I quickly replaced them with a set of Focal Grande Utopia EVO. They are quite literally 'as new'

can also vouch for Jono, he purchased a Meridian piece of mine some time ago paid cash straight up just a good bloke and an honest buyer/seller. 

I'm in the market for speakers myself but ..  at a price at least $60k less than this sadly   

• Like 2