Pass Labs X250.8 Amplifier

Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Brisbane
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayPal. EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further Information

I am selling my beloved Pass Labs gear. Having a little one at home means I’m spending less time on Hifi and more time with family. This is a good thing for me and you. As this magnificent amplifier is up for grabs.

The X250.8 presents as new and absolutely flawless. 

As I said I’ve hardly used it and it is barely run in. I purchased it brand new from Trimira in Brisbane, October 2022.

The X250.8 retails for $18,995.00

https://www.passlabs.com/products/x250-8/

Also selling the Pass Labs XP-22 preamplifier. I’m happy to do a deal if you’d like both items. 

Seller fees are included in the price.

IMG_5356.jpegIMG_5362.jpeg

IMG_5359.jpeg

IMG_5363.jpeg

IMG_5364.jpeg

Edited by Woody4572
Price Drop
  • Like 3

I have had a few people asking how I set my pricing for both the preamp and amp. Well, I’m glad they asked. The price is due to all the lowball offers I and many (including those who messaged me) receive on here. When I put a realistic or “fair” price people still offer 40-50% below the asking price.

I really enjoy being on this platform and feel it detracts from the hobby we collectively enjoy.

As always, I am happy to negotiate with realistic buyers. Please direct message if you’d like to make an offer.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Woody4572 said:

I have had a few people asking how I set my pricing for both the preamp and amp. Well, I’m glad they asked. The price is due to all the lowball offers I and many (including those who messaged me) receive on here. When I put a realistic or “fair” price people still offer 40-50% below the asking price.

I really enjoy being on this platform and feel it detracts from the hobby we collectively enjoy.

As always, I am happy to negotiate with realistic buyers. Please direct message if you’d like to make an offer.

Good on you. Hold firm

• Like 1

I'm in the market for a new 250.8 and have already been quoted from various Australian vendors.

I've always said if I came across a used one in great shape, I'd seriously consider it, but when I came across this add & saw the price I jumped back on the bike

I got the impression your not serious about selling when asking the equivalent of a discounted new price for a used item, so I couldn't be bothered throwing out a query. I'm sure other potential buyers have felt the same. Dont forget, majority of audiophiles have a bit of loose money and more often than not its because they're not idiots.

If this website detracts from the hobby, then use another. Dont forget though, whether you like it or not its going to be an audiophile who buys it... if it sells!

GLWTS

Edited by Allan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Could it be someone has been told by their significant other they must sell some gear they actually want to keep? Advertise it pretty close to RRP and you either get a great price, or keep it 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BenBenBen said:

Could it be someone has been told by their significant other they must sell some gear they actually want to keep? Advertise it pretty close to RRP and you either get a great price, or keep it 😉

In some cases maybe but not this one. I have a genuine reason for selling. Here’s hoping for a great price 😉

Ps, the significant other quite likes the Accuphase integrateds. So that’s where I will be shopping next 👍🏼

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woody4572 said:

In some cases maybe but not this one. I have a genuine reason for selling. Here’s hoping for a great price 😉

Ps, the significant other quite likes the Accuphase integrateds. So that’s where I will be shopping next 👍🏼

In that case GLWTS (or maybe a trade for an Accuphase+cash). 

• Like 1