REL Carbon Special Sub-woofers - PAIR BRAND NEW

SOLD
Item Condition: BRAND NEW
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Beaumaris
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Two brand-new REL Carbon Special Sub-woofers (pair) - just purchased from Klapp Audio (as start point for possible sub array) but decided to go in a different direction. Only delivered last week and unopened (packaging is still sealed).

Pictures possibly not that useful but here they are in their (unopened) packaging.

Cheers

Michael

REL subs 2.jpeg

REL subs 1.jpeg

Edited by mlw
Warning re showing pricing info in description - now removed.

On 16/2/2024 at 10:38 PM, Glenross said:

Appears to be poor form there from Klapp Audio. Sealed. Not yet delivered…

I don’t see why. No need to suggest the retailer has done anything untoward. There is no obligation on a retailer to provide a refund just because a customer changes their mind. 

From Consumer Affairs Victoria website:

“Generally, a store does not have to give a refund or replacement if a customer simply changes their mind about a product.

Under the Australian Consumer Law, the customer is only entitled to a refund or replacement for a major problem with a product covered by consumer guarantees.”

Anyway, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to pick up these subs at a very heavily discounted price from full retail pricing. GLWTS

• Like 1

Klapp audio are great guys. I've bought from them and highly recommend. Sharp prices and friendly staff. When you commit to buy from a retail shop you can't expect to return because you change your mind or etc. These would be crazy subs.

• Like 2

Great price for fantastic brand new gear.  Epic Subs. 

Sees to be a little overreaction.  I just  thought the great team at Klapp would have shifted these on behalf of Michael, and sure, charged a restocking free or commission. 
But then I don’t know the story, perhaps a  special order, perhaps a great deal to start with. Certainly no intention to disparage the Klapp team.  🙏

And no intention to hijack the classifieds. 
GLWTS @mlw

• Like 2