Item Condition: Excellent, very low use
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Watson
State: ACT
Payment Method: EFT, PayPal
Reason for selling: Too many tonearms

This is the original Wand Tonearm, a beautifully designed and made tonearm that put NZ firmly on the audio map along with its Amps. Thats almost up there with NZs musos, but they started earlier :).

It comes with the set up gear which on its own is worth over $100, it a great tool 

this includes the arm lowering lever and all up cost about $1500 I think, it was used for a couple of years until I got my FR7 going ( it is built in to its own headshell.)

IMG_8202.jpeg

IMG_8204.jpeg

IMG_8203.jpeg

IMG_8205.jpeg

IMG_8206.jpeg

IMG_8207.jpeg

IMG_8208.jpeg

Edited by Peterbean
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Gijo1977 said:

Is this essentially a Rega geo arm? Or is it shorter pivot to spindle?

I was always interested in these, but ended up with and origin live.

Yes Rega geometry, exactly the same. 

Big fan of Wand , very good customer service too !

Edited by evil c

Design wise it’s a much fatter arm than the rega, and tapers.  materials wise I’m not up on Rega , but i Would think superior materials . It certainly a superior sounding arm, just read the reviews, including one here by FR Drew 

Hello I have a same arm on my spare "once Turntable", which I'm keeping as a back up!!

Friend, I'm looking for a tone arm to fit My scheu Premier, Turntable!!, My problem is the Hum, coming from the arm!!, not good!!, if Hum is not a issue, I'm interested, The scheu, I believe will take a Rega, the arm at the moment is a Origin Live, I had to take the arm lifter off because of VTA, I will contact Simon, if this OK on My TT

Will be in contact!!

Regards

Grippy

12 hours ago, Grippy said:

Hello I have a same arm on my spare "once Turntable", which I'm keeping as a back up!!

Friend, I'm looking for a tone arm to fit My scheu Premier, Turntable!!, My problem is the Hum, coming from the arm!!, not good!!, if Hum is not a issue, I'm interested, The scheu, I believe will take a Rega, the arm at the moment is a Origin Live, I had to take the arm lifter off because of VTA, I will contact Simon, if this OK on My TT

Will be in contact!!

Regards

Grippy

Thank you

19 hours ago, Grippy said:

Will be in contact!!

Regards

Grippy

Ive never had a hum problem with it