MiniDSP Flex Digital

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further Information

miniDSP Flex 3rd gen audio processor. You know the deal with these...very low noise and distortion as measured over at Audio Science Review  and very flexible DSP processing capabilities including FIR filters. 

This is the Digital version with dual stereo Toslink and Spdif outputs - I chose this one in order to roll my own DACs in and out of the system. My use case was to run as my pre-amp with streaming and anlog inputs - one spidif output an SMSL DAC for my passive speakers and another output to a 3 way digital crossover running  my active horn speakers. With the Flex I could run room correction and EQ for both sets of speakers along with filters linearisation. Amazingly useful and high performing device. I think a lot of  Flex Digital users run active studio monitors and certainly makes sense in that configuration. 

In excellent condition - I haven't taken the protective film off it yet so the images are obviously showing the device still wrapped in plastic as it were. Take the film off it should look pretty schmick! Still have all the original packaging including the outer box so happy to post at buyers cost. Postage to most metro cities should be pretty affordable. 

No Dirac license or Umik included. 

back.jpeg.05aa358b8ed1163a2c1f1b729c238020.jpegdisplay.jpg.1e2a5db213d225749171df26399e3542.jpg

front.jpeg

box.jpeg.fa3f75f6dee377a06eb9053dafb090cb.jpeg

Edited by Rrobot