SOLD ELSEWHERE: PS Audio Stellar GainCell DAC - Preamp

Item Condition: As New
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Gold Coast - North
State: QLD
Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Downsizing

Further Information

I had a car accident late last year and I need to downsize as I am unable to lift anything heavy so I need to downsize my gear.  This is in 'superb' condition as it's sat in the hifi rack since I've had it and only removed to clean around it. It's out of warranty though.
A review:

https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/amplifier/preamplifier/ps-audio-stellar-gaincell-preamp-dac-review/

“The PS Audio Stellar GainCell preamp/DAC is a winner in every respect. It is an excellently built versatile preamplifier that can handle both the analogue and digital signal switching equally well. Not only that, but it can also serve as a very capable headphone amplifier. Its audiophile quality is obvious in every aspect of its sonic performance. Transparent, great tonal balance and good dynamics are some of the nice traits of the sonic characteristics of the GCD. As a DAC, it is capable of handling both PCM and DSD high-resolution music signals, which adds to its repertoire of capabilities. Considering that this versatile great-sounding product can be had for only (AU $2895), the GainCell preamp/DAC truly represents a great bargain in the hi-fi world. This is a must audition product for someone looking for modern affordable preamp/DAC. The Stellar DAC easily earns my highest recommendation!”

I have the original box (but not the 2nd outer box I don't think) Gloves and manual should be in the box, but I'll need to check when I can.

Happy to demo if needed. 

Will ship, it does have some weight to it. But happy to work with the buyer. 

Please PM me for more information and thanks for looking 

PXL_20240207_055710898.RAW-01_MP.COVER.thumb.jpg.cd187cbf554adb3d9b62098734404087.jpg

PXL_20240207_055728661.RAW-01.COVER.jpg.2f59d40426c2f42f82d741c9c2ffa8f0.jpg

PXL_20240207_055714948.RAW-01.COVER.thumb.jpg.496f85ef3d4fe265ed8304543a88f083.jpg

PXL_20240207_060027376.RAW-01_MP.COVER.thumb.jpg.339d47910c89bcfeed59050039018fbb.jpg

PXL_20240207_055736276.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your car accident. 

I recently ordered a new washing machine and drier. Both gigantic boxes and over 80kg each, delivered to my front door. Initially, I had little success convincing the two lads to shift it up a flight of stairs.

They complained they were only paid to deliver the goods, and not told about a steep driveway, flight of stair, etc. All a non-issue, once I produced and handed each man a $50 cash bill. Job completed with great enthusiasm and satisfaction 😅

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, psychometrics1 said:

Bargain buy here for a fine entry system or perhaps a second system. GLWTS

I mean this in the nicest-possible way, Kym, but if you don’t know how out-of-touch it is for you to classify a $3k dac/pre as entry-level or for a second system, you definitely need to get out more. Even among hifi enthusiasts, that’s a super-weird take. This is a great deal, and it could easily be an end-game component for many here. 

Anyway, I don’t want to derail the thread. Sorry about your accident and glwts, @DacMan101

• Like 2