Primaluna Evo 400 preamp

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Moonee Ponds
State: VIC
Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer.
Reason for selling: A bit large for my cabinet

Further information 

Price drop on this. Under warranty until Jan 2025. Not run in yet. 40 hours use. 

Prima Luna Evo 400 valve preamp. Highly regarded by reviewers across the world. Mine is in mint condition and came from the importers just a few months ago. It was traded back to them with only minimal use. The owner wanted to change all of his system inc speakers, amps and preamp. It’s under warranty until January 2026. It’s had light use in my possession and only about 20 hours before I bought it. All up it would have about 40 hours so really not run in yet. It still has the plastic on the glass sides.

I’ve wanted to try one of these for some time now with my Atc active speakers. It does a fine job but due to a tape measure malfunction it just doesn’t fit in the space on my rack. Having it placed on the floor is getting a bit tiresome and the GLW has made the odd remark that whilst she loves the look of it, she doesn’t want to stub her toe on its 27kg mass. 

It comes with all packaging and other items. Can be posted but be aware that it weighs 27kg so Aus Post may not take it.

Retailing for $7,745, reviewers say it’s a bargain at full retail and gives preamps at much higher prices a nudge. My pre is the  cheapest one for sale second hand on SNA - it’s in mint condition and still under warranty.

IMG_3362.jpeg

IMG_3354.jpeg

IMG_3361.jpeg

IMG_3359.jpeg

IMG_3358.jpeg

IMG_3360.jpeg

Edited by gat474
  • Like 3
  • Wow 2

On 6/2/2024 at 9:07 AM, Neo said:

Wow, I would replace the hifi rack instead of selling, these are wonderful preamplifiers. 
Neo

It’s one of those financial things. A new rack would cost me and I know I won’t be able to help myself and go down that tube rolling rabbit hole.

I have to decide how much money I want to lose on this project.

Damned hifi is a great way to turn a large fortune into a small one!

On that note here’s a price drop to a stupidly low $3800. I’ve been offered that on another site but I’d prefer to sell it to someone on SNA.

Get in quick. amazing pre at an even more amazing price. Lowest price ever on sna, lower than some of the evo 300’s.

Edited by gat474