Upgrade Audio Interface? or...?

Hi I currently own, Yamaha HS8 Speakers, Senn HD 560s, Senn HD600 and Beyer DT1990 pro. My primary headphone of choice right now is the 560s all of which is connected to my Audient Evo 8 which currently works fine for my headphones and speakers. However I definitely plan on acquiring the HD800s this year and much further down the line the Hifiman HE1000se. So I'm wondering if my current audio interface is enough to power either of those 2 hypothetical headphones or will I need to upgrade to something different such as a dedicated dac/amp? I definitely want something that is low latency and doesn't change the characteristics of any of my headphones, I enjoy how my headphones sound out the box so i would definitely look at something that only helps in the power and keeps the headphone the same. My budget is around $500 AUD.

Some context about my use case: My current use case of my headphones are primarily tactical fps games such as Valorant, CS2 and Rainbow Six Siege where a headphone with a large sound stage and accurate layering is important to me. That's also why my headphones tend to be biased towards the high end as I value the ability the differentiate foot steps amongst the booming noises of explosions and gunshots.    I also really really enjoy analytical listening, picking apart songs in my playlist and being able to hear every single detail. My HS8 are more for decorative reasons, I enjoy how it looks in my room, it produces great sound which I'm not too picky about, and due to its popularity I was able to get a great deal on it second-hand.

• Wow 1

Since you are happy with your setup, there is no reason to get a dedicated DAC/amp, which will likely change the sound.  If the EVO 8 can power the HD600, it  should be able to power the HD800 and the Hifiman HE1000se. 

• Like 1