Integrated amplifier for bedroom setup.

I was wondering if I could seek some help to find a suitable integrated amplifier for a bedroom setup. I have MS, and absolutely love listening to music. These days as much as my mind is staying positive I am finding myself having to lay down after wearing myself out. 
I am currently running a PS Audio Sprout which is an absolutely wonderful piece of kit.

I also have a Cambridge CXN as my streaming component. Which is the only form of media I need in the bedroom. The speakers are Anthony Gallo Strada 2’s which to my ears anyway,  sound wonderful. Also they have a small footprint which is ideal for the bedroom. I can’t help feeling that the Spout while doing a good job, doesn’t quite have the power to drive these speakers to optimise the performance of the two drivers and the cylindrical tweeter.

The things I like about the Sprout, it’s cool operating temperature, the amount of inputs and outputs, also a dedicated sub out. Which I am running.

My ideal integrated amp, would have all the same, ( or close to it ) characteristics of the Sprout, just maybe 150/200 watt performance. Also a Streaming, dac, amplifier combo would be great. Just not a full-size amplifier, definitely something that does not runs hot. Does anyone know of such an amplifier, or maybe have such an amplifier. I am selling the Burson Soloist 3X with Hifimann HE1000 in the classifieds at the moment. Not sure if it’s the illness or my medication but headphones just don’t do it for me. 
I would be happy to swap these for the right amplifier. Although I will be equally has happy with any suggestions given. The amount I would like to spend is somewhere between $4000/$6000 for a all in one.

Any help and suggestions given would be very much appreciated.

If you can manage the size of it the Yamaha AS 2200 being advertised in the classifieds is a fabulous amp. I am using one at the moment and its all the amp I need. Dimensions are 435x157x463 ....23 KG. 160wpc into 8 ohms. Current RRP is $5199 being sold for $2800.

i use a 5.1 surround sound set up.  That way the volume does not need to be loud and only coming from the front .

i adjust the volume levels / delays to the front and rear speakers so the sound is evenly balanced to where i sleep.

equipment:

speakers - 5.1 orpheus aurora 2 - Australian Made,  sound fantastic with plenty of great reviews on SNA and the net

amp - Yamaha Adventage RX-A3000 - a 2010 Flag Ship model , 7 x 140watts, a legendary sought after amp for its warm clear sound, yet plenty of power when required

connection - ifi bluetooth receiver - connected from my phone to the ifi to the Yamaha Amp, 

• Wow 1

Thank you everybody for your suggestions. I did think about using the Spout as a Pre, which can be done, but I trying to simplify the system into one box.  Please keep the suggestions coming. I think I am leaning towards a all in one, just to make it is for me, and my wife if she wishes to listen to some music.

Again thank you, I appreciate your help.😊🙏

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Almaz said:

I think I am leaning towards a all in one, just to make it is for me, and my wife if she wishes to listen to some music.

The EVO 150 is the obvious choice if you require the power

https://www.stereonet.com/au/reviews/cambridge-audio-evo-150-review

Less power, but nevertheless good is the NAD M10 V2, with Dirac Live room correction

Darko's very long review is informative.

https://darko.audio/2022/04/nad-m10-v2-video-review/

• Like 1

I run a bedroom system with a March P422 power amp and a Matrix Audio Mini-i 3 Pro which is used as a pre-amp, streamer & dac (using Roon).

The Matrix has no dedicated sub-outs but can use the pre-outs for sub, it also has a rca input so can connect a cd, turntable etc.

It's a very simple and flexible set-up, with plenty of power to drive most speakers and well within your budget.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Almaz said:

Thank you everybody for your suggestions. I did think about using the Spout as a Pre, which can be done, but I trying to simplify the system into one box.  Please keep the suggestions coming. I think I am leaning towards a all in one, just to make it is for me, and my wife if she wishes to listen to some music.

Again thank you, I appreciate your help.😊🙏

my Yamaha Adventage RX-A3000 has a huge learning curve if you are not familiar with Surround Sound Amps. 

the ifi bluetooth is very simple to connect and use with a phone or ipad.

once setup and connected, the system is very easy to use.

That PS Audio Stellar Strata suggested earlier looks like a wonderful solution to your needs. On selling (in the SNA Classifieds)  the PS Audio Sprout and the Cambridge Audio CXN will knock a big hole in the cost of the Strata. Tons of power to make your Gallos sing as well. Cheers.

• Like 1

Thank you very much to Maxx for mentioning it first, and then thank Mick for your thumbs up as well. I’m sure I have a winner. 🥇 

PS Audio Stella Strata it is. 
Thanks what asking a question to this wonderful Forum can lead too.

Well done guys.🤗

I as happy as ears in stereo. 😊

Now can somebody please buy the Burson and the HImann. I think they are at a great price.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Almaz said:

Thank you very much to Maxx for mentioning it first, and then thank Mick for your thumbs up as well. I’m sure I have a winner. 🥇 

PS Audio Stella Strata it is. 
Thanks what asking a question to this wonderful Forum can lead too.

Well done guys.🤗

I as happy as ears in stereo. 😊

Now can somebody please buy the Burson and the HImann. I think they are at a great price.

i already have a reference burson 😅