TAKEN: FREE: Cambridge Audio Azur 640A2

Dingbat

Item: Cambridge Audio Azur 640A2 Integrated Amplifier

Extra Info: This has been sitting in the cupboard for a while now, so it might as well be used by somebody else. I hooked it up to check it still works, and yes, it does. The sound quality compared reasonably well to a Marantz PM6005, but was totally trounced by a Naim SN2 (No surprise there). Just note, it has an almighty big speaker thump when switched on at the mains.

It's pure analogue, no phono section, with Speaker A & B terminals. The power plug is UK, it's what it came with. The condition is decent, it's a bit dusty and probably a few little scratches here and there. The remote still works, but seems to be discoloured. I'm not sure where that came from, must have happened while it was in storage, oxidation I guess. It takes 3 AAA batteries, which are not supplied.

Since this is free, pickup only, from very north in Melbourne. If you're lucky, I might be able to pass it to you somewhere midpoint.

No box, but it will be wrapped in a plastic bag. UK power plug, remote (without batteries) and manual included.

CambridgeAudio640A2Front.jpeg.ad71a4bd694503b95cb21f1c135c547e.jpegCambridgeAudio640A2Back.jpeg.1e0c1ac9ef9f0e510624e45cf8547f58.jpegCambridgeAudio640A2Accessories.jpeg.8a7aa7ec38bb8e96d217ddd4d8ebf04e.jpeg

• Like 3