Musical Fidelity M8xi Integrated Amplifier

Item Condition: Excellent (as new)
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ettalong Beach
State: NSW
Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Unexpected house move

Further Information

Musical Fidelity M8xi Integrated Amplifier, Black

I purchased this amplifier at the beginning of 2021 from Klapp AV in Melbourne. It was originally intended to be part of a high-end hifi setup (see attached photo) in a new house I was building at the time. However, due to changes in personal circumstances I didn't end up moving into the new home. I don't have the space in my current home to use the hifi system and it's unlikely I will have at any point in the near future, so I've finally decided to reluctantly sell all of the components.

The full system was temporarily set up in my current home for testing (and of course it sounds incredible!!). It's probably been used for around 30 hours in total, and all components are in excellent condition, all still boxed in their original packaging and at significant discounts from the new prices.

There's no point in listing all the tech specs, or quoting any of the marketing BS as anyone that's seriously interested in this kind of hifi will have already done their research and most likely had a few listening sessions. However, if you have any specific questions, please drop me a message.

I have not quoted postage due to the size/weight, and would suggest local pickup from the Central Coast. However, postage can be arranged at additional cost.

The full system consists of the following (see seperate listings for each on this platform):

- Musical Fidelity M8xi Integrated Amplifier

- B&W 702 S2 Signature Floor Standing Speakers

- Auralic Aires G1 Wireless Streaming Transport

- MiniDSP SHD Studio Dirac Live Processor 

IMG_1483.jpeg

IMG_1419.jpeg