Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX508A 50” Plasma TV

Item Condition: Excellent - No Dead Pixels
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Magenta
State: NSW
Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: No longer required

Further Information

Pioneer’s flagship 50” plasma Made in Japan, before Pioneer opted out of the TV game, I believe because it wasn’t cost effective to make their own panels? Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

This TV comes with the pedestal stand,  side attached speakers, which also sound extremely good, heavy metal 🤘remote control and manual.

Plenty of USB and HDMI inputs, so I was using the USB to power a Chromecast and turn it into a smart(ish) TV.

I believe this TV retailed for the $8k mark and is still very hard to beat (picture wise) today, unless you need a bigger TV.

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1023.jpeg

IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1022.jpeg

IMG_1024.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Audionutz said:

Superb quality picture. Would not part with mine !

GLWTS

Totally agree, have the exact same in our bedroom, spent 3.5k on a Sony Bravia for the lounge..... would not say the Sony is better!

Pioneer is a Fabulous TV.

• Like 1

Still have mine too, just runs hot and use it during the day when your solar panels are generating LOL

GLWS 

LCD, LED, QLED, LED LCD, OLED - I still prefer this everytime. I'm getting old and blind maybe.

And that remote, manufacturer's need to learn something or two about providing quality remotes. Love the remote.

Top Gear Top Tip: If anyone looses their Kuro stand, you can get by with this table top stand from Selby.

Tried and tested and works a charm.

Cheerio!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1