Clearaudio Professional Power 12V - Silver

Item Condition: As new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Miranda
State: NSW
Payment Method: cash EFT
Reason for selling: Selling second system - downsizing

Further Information

RRP TBA

As new - no marks or scratches to found anywhere.

Purchased new recently from Addicted to Audio 17/08/2023. Superbly made, this optional external power supply provides power to Concept and Performance DC turntables. 

It does a weird thing with Performance DC turntables - after it finishes its 'booting up time' where the blue light stops flashing, the platter will start spinning by itself without having to select a speed. I contacted Clearaudio Germany and sent them a video - they replied all is normal but I deleted the flipping the email. Urrghh. It doesn't bother me but you should know if you consider using this with a Performance DC. Interestingly, it doesn't do this with the Concept turntable. 

Comes with box and instructions. 

The Professional Power 12V is a high quality transformer-based and stabilized 12 Volt DC power supply.

The Professional Power 12V provides improved filtering over the standard power supply, which delivers a much cleaner power source. Cleaner power and increased ‘headroom’ for Clearaudio’s CONCEPT and PERFORMANCE DC turntables, thanks to a smoother motor performance and extended reserves. The resulting improvements in sound quality are significant.

The unit’s construction features professional-grade electronic components and a resonance-optimized transformer to ensure that no mechanical interference will be transferred through the housing. The attractive design and improved listening experience will ensure that the Professional Power 12V is a welcome addition to your home audio system.

IMG_5338.jpeg

IMG_5339.jpeg

IMG_5340.jpeg

IMG_5341.jpeg

IMG_5342.jpeg

IMG_5343.jpeg

IMG_5329.jpeg

IMG_5332.jpeg

Edited by muzzagruzz
added information