Rega RP6 turntable

Item Condition: Excellent with caveats listed
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Seven Hills
State: NSW
Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: NLR

Further Information

For sale is a lovely RP6 I bought on here earlier this year. 

In excellent condition but it has had what I'm assuming is a small issue with it ever since I bought it. It may simply be an issue with certain albums I have but it is several albums not one.

On these it sometimes skips over the intro to track one as soon as needle touches down. I'm no expert and hopefully to someone else is simple fix.

Note that power supply plug was cracked at join when I bought it and is taped and no issue.

Shown in photo I've put a rubber band on cuing arm which allows needle to stabilise initially on touching down which has eliminated issue.

Has sounded exceptional with the ortofon cadenza red I was using on it which isn't included in price.

Will be supplied in original Rega packaging so can be shipped at purchasers cost.

20231005_143448.jpg

20231005_143503.jpg

20231005_143434.jpg

20231005_143526.jpg

20231005_152542.jpg

20231005_153414.jpg

Edited by Ozark
Power supply crack and photo, and packed photo, price edited x2. Edited condition
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Rushie said:

Does it include the ExternalPower Supply unit with the speed control on the Power Supply?

Yes it does mate.. everything that would normally be in carton bar a cartridge possibly. Platter mat (rega) is brand new as a funk achromat firm was glued to platter and I broke it removing.