Teddy Pardo HPN Headphone Amplifier

Item Condition: Very good
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Ashmore
State: QLD
Payment Method: PayID (Osko), PayPal, EFT, Cash
Reason for selling: Not being used

Further Information:

This is a great sounding headphone amp and in my opinion, it would be difficult to find a better sounding amp for the asking price.

Retail is £561 (AU$1,084)

The HPN is comparable in sound quality to my Feliks Audio Espressivo MKII. It's very similar in its smooth and balanced presentation. I also have a Chord Anni which is more lively than both. At times however the Teddy Pardo actually sounds the best (especially with female vocals).

Not much online about them the Hi Fi Critic magazine review being the most informative.

This unit was originally configured to operate on 120V. Before buying it, I consulted with Teddy Pardo who sent me the simple procedure for converting it to 220 ~ 240V (cutting and soldering together of 2 wires using Cardas silver solder).

I used it for over a year before getting my Feliks amp then subsequently the Chord Anni.

Shipping $15 Australia wide.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

1.jpg

1a.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

HPN 1.jpg

HPN 2.jpg

Edited by craig10