Onkyo Complete 5.1 Home Theatre System

Item Condition: Great!
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Adelaide
State: SA
Payment Method: Cash on Pickup
Reason for selling: Upgrading

Quick Overview

This is a complete Onkyo  5.1 Home Theatre System including remote & manual. Used in great condition. AV receiver recently serviced/restored professionally. Receipt is available for peace of mind.  Cash on pick up only. No time wasters and lowballers please.

Generally prefer to sell locally(less hassle) but if you're from interstate and keen on this system, hit me up and let's discuss.

Details

This Onkyo  5.1 Home Theatre System sounds amazing, perfectly balanced, packs a punch and all round high quality system from Onkyo - perfect for movies, gaming, music etc. and especially for folks who do not mind a basic entry level system! It has served me well for years. This is a complete system and comes with everything to get you going. See "Inclusions" below.  Just hook it up and enjoy! Private message me if there are any questions. I will usually respond within the same day.

Minor imperfection on front edge of subwoofer enclosure which has no sonic impact. Apart from that, it is in great condition. AV receiver was recently professionally serviced and restored. Receipt is available to give you peace of mind. This system will give you many years of enjoyment!

It has 4 HDMI ports, does DTS, DTS HD-MA, Dolby Digital, Dolby True HD, has ARC(no eARC), Audyssey. It does not do Bluetooth but you can easily buy an inexpensive third party Bluetooth audio adaptor from the stores. Please refer to attached specs and pictures.

Inclusions (everything original Onkyo):

- Onkyo receiver 
- Onkyo five satellite speakers and one subwoofer
- Onkyo remote control
- Onkyo instruction manual
- Complete set of color coded speaker wires for the entire system

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

ht-r380 specs.pdf

Edited by siegel
Updated "Quick Overview" section