New Room Advice

Hi Folks, 

Finally, about to finish my dedicated cinema room as well as a Stereo room / Man cave .   Stereo room is 10 metres /  5 metres wide, with a pitched roof 4.2 metres at the eave.  Cinema is same no pitched roof.   

Does anybody have any advice on Wifi and streaming.  ??????

Plan on a getting a High end streamer and want to know how much difference if any is there on getting a Hard line to the shed or can i go with our current satellite service.?

Electrician is in this week, 7 dedicated 30 Amp lines being run to the 2 different rooms

We live on acres up the coast.  Getting a Telstra line is doable i think but will be a small nightmare and costly. 

Have Magico Q3's and Aesthetix pre and power amps at the moment.   Upgrading the Pre/power some time this year as well. 

Any advice on things would be great ,    SOMETHING i may have MISSED ????

Regards 

Loz

STEROE2.png

Stereo1.png

shed.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 24/7/2023 at 8:57 AM, Evette68 said:

Hi Folks, 

Finally, about to finish my dedicated cinema room as well as a Stereo room / Man cave .   Stereo room is 10 metres /  5 metres wide, with a pitched roof 4.2 metres at the eave.  Cinema is same no pitched roof.   

Does anybody have any advice on Wifi and streaming.  ??????

Plan on a getting a High end streamer and want to know how much difference if any is there on getting a Hard line to the shed or can i go with our current satellite service.?

Electrician is in this week, 7 dedicated 30 Amp lines being run to the 2 different rooms

We live on acres up the coast.  Getting a Telstra line is doable i think but will be a small nightmare and costly. 

Have Magico Q3's and Aesthetix pre and power amps at the moment.   Upgrading the Pre/power some time this year as well. 

Any advice on things would be great ,    SOMETHING i may have MISSED ????

Regards 

Loz

STEROE2.png

Stereo1.png

shed.png

The bloody windows ?