FS: Cawsey XLR cables - 1.5m - price reduced

SOLD
Item Condition: Excellent condition
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: NE 'burbs - Melbourne
State: VIC
Payment Method: EFT, Paypal excl. of fees, COD possible with prior arrangement
Reason for selling: NLR / upgraded

Further information:

These are a handmade set of XLR cables that I had Garry Cawsey construct for me. In fact I had two sets made, and I'm hanging onto one set.  Garry does a great job at sourcing and blending wire to achieve excellent results. The only improvement I could have gone for would have been top level Bocchino plugs but that was well outside my budget.   While these cables and his other gear may not aim for the commercial glam or bling,  they work at levels that far exceed the cost.   Speaking of which these were more than double the listed price here for newly built cables and I had to spend a lot more than that on 2nd hand cables from this forum to move just a little further up the slippery slope - I hope this provides an idea to the level they operate at.  They very musical yet clear and even across the frequency range.  Any questions, please PM me.

SNA donation upon sale

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_6216.JPG

IMG_6217.JPG

IMG_6214.JPG

IMG_6215.JPG