AG Lifters DULCET 19

Just bought a set of 3 AG Lifter Dulcet 19 Isolation Feet from Nirvana Sound. Compared to other "feet" I have tried (Stillpoint, HRS , Nordost Sort Cones, Alto Extremo......) the Dulcet 19 under my Esoteric K-05Xs SACD player is quite remarkable. Improvements in treble , bass and increased "vitality" in my system make them well worth the investment. I have an order in for another 3 Dulcet 19's for my Copland CSA 150 Integrated which will be intriguing. The Dulcet 19's manage a component up to 15kg and the Dulcet 20's manage above 20kg. Great products.

Cheers

Mick

Second set of 3 Dulcet 19's on the way. Will support up to 20KG not the 15KG upper limit mentioned before.

I'll do that! The transformation caused by putting 3 Dulcets under my SACD player was very exciting. Should have a checklist of some sort.

The second set of 3 AG Dulcet 19's arrived from Nirvana Sound safely and very quickly (4 days) using Toll shipping. No problem when fitted under my Copland Integrated. Very secure and stable. Soundwise the 6 Dulcet 19's have really upgraded the performance in my system. At their unit price the Dulcet 19 is substantially cheaper than its opposition but the performance return is far beyond any of them You should audition the AG Dulcet 19................highly recommended.

• Like 1