FS: Schiit Aegir mint condition

Item Condition: Mint-like new
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Bellows Falls, Vermont
Payment Method: Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cashola
Reason for selling: Bought new tube amp

Further information: I bought this Aegir last fall and it's seen very moderate use, definitely less than 100 hours. I love this amp, and if I could afford to keep two amps I definitely would! I just bought a Willsenton R8 and have fallen for the tube world so this amp has to move along. Easy enough to find reviews, including Stereophile's "A" listing, but I'll just say I think I would have had to spend much more to better the Aegir for class A sound. Can also be used as monoblocks if you get a second, but I loved the sweet, musical sound as a stereo amp. I had no trouble driving my 86 and 87db speakers to moderate levels using a zero-gain preamp, but if you happen to have a Freya+ or another very good pre, I believe you can take this amp to another level in both SQ and volume.

The amp is pristine, and comes with the original box, paperwork, and cord.

I only ask the buyer to cover the actual shipping costs, which will be your choice, but I think UPS Ground is the least expensive, probably $50 or less for continental US.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a donation, your advertisement may not be approved.

A99108E4-6C06-4989-84AB-423EB542013E_1_105_c.jpeg

9835F360-6F73-4B0E-84F9-33F143C5911A_1_105_c.jpeg

91B8EAC5-47C7-4534-9D61-F1FE26768E01_1_105_c.jpeg