SOLD ELSEWHERE: Vitus RCD-100. Amazing CD player and onboard DAC, final -final price drop.

Item Condition: Excellent
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Perth
State: WA
Payment Method: Paypal - EFT
Reason for selling: Excess

Excellent condition and sound quality

Vitus Audio ---Reference Series Integrated CD Player with digital inputs to double as a high end DAC as required.

I have just received this recently from its one and only owner who is the Melbourne based Vitus technician for Australia so in terms of buying a used product I could not think of a better person to have owned.

I swapped with him for something else as selling some gear is hard currently for cash. So its hitting the market for the first time ever,.

Amazing Cd player and DAc and well north of 18k new. Factory box and remote included. All in very excellent condition. Reviews all over the inter web.

Those familiar with Vitus Audio will probably know from reviews or their own experience how inherently musical this model is, whether playing CDs or being

used as a DAC. As well as exceptionally natural playback quality it's beautifully engineered and well featured.

Top looks a bit dusty in pics as zoomed right in, no visible marks on unit. Its in excellent overall condition.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 month later...