FS: VINTAGE Clarion Stack - AMP, Tuner & Tape - Good Condition

SOLD
Item Condition: Good for age - tape has issues
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.
Suburb or Town: Hurlstone Park
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash on pick-up
Reason for selling: Another unfinished project and upcoming renovations

Quality amplifier and tuner in good and clean condition for age.

Rare (only 1000 ever made) quality vintage components form Japan mid/late 1970s. Made by Clarion for AWA.

Bought these on here in 2018 for asking price at the time, with grand plans to use in a shelf mounted configuration in my man-cave which seamed perfect due to the shallow case work. Plans never went any further and now renovations are coming up so these need to move.

Excellent build quality and heavy with massive transformer. 50w per channel and able to take 4 ohm speakers.

Physically and functionally (aside from tape deck) in good condition with clean and well readable face-plates, with just a few small marks as shown in the photos. 

Amplifier and tuner working great. Switches appear ok, volume working fine but slight crackle on moving slider (not at any other time). All lights working. Condition is identical from when I got these, ran them a couple of times and then had them stacked covered in the spare bedroom since.

Cassette deck not working and I have not tried to fix/get repaired, please see previous add for some more info.

Link to previous add:

Link for extra information:
http://www.thevintageknob.org/clarion-UFO.html

47 cm wide, 20.5 cm tall - total height 59.5 cm, approx 22 cm deep.
Heavy stack - amp 11kg, cassette deck 10kg, tuner 7.5 kg.

Local pick-up only due to size and weight, unless you want me to drop it to a Pack’n Send or similar and take care of it from there.

Cheers and thanks for looking,
Ralf

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

IMG_2707.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

Edited by sunbird
Title
  • Like 1