Sale pending: MBL - 101E MK II

SOLD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost.
Suburb or Town: Doncaster
State: VIC
Payment Method: Any
Reason for selling: NLR

Further information:

One of the most iconic loudspeakers design in excellent conditions both sonically and aesthetically.

Have all accessories and shipping crates. 

Audition is welcomed for serious interest. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

701A1A19-87E6-49B4-94EF-19A91B2A4DA3.jpeg

0D58D653-95B3-4BB5-B0FD-4EFD79D422EC.jpeg

833882D2-9075-4D0B-BE9F-B771A002F664.jpeg

D206944E-6D42-46C4-8928-782EEFE9D02A.jpeg

24A27E35-1323-4552-95AB-8D6271465C69.jpeg

Edited by ppsa
  • Like 9
  • Love 6

On 04/12/2021 at 9:18 AM, ppsa said:

Audition is welcomed for serious interest.

No chance of me buying them, but would love to hear them.

What are you moving to? After omnis, it must be difficult to change to regular boxes.

GLWS

18 minutes ago, Steam said:

Wow!  I have heard these at US audio shows several times.  In the right room they are awesome.  Unfortunantly  my current speaker budget would only get me one of the pair. 😝

Oooo, so you have a speaker budget?!  Mrs Steam has approved?

22 minutes ago, Steam said:

Wow!  I have heard these at US audio shows several times.  In the right room they are awesome.  Unfortunantly  my current speaker budget would only get me one of the pair. 😝

My budget would get me the feet or the grills 😁

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stereophilus said:

Oooo, so you have a speaker budget?!  Mrs Steam has approved?

I am fortunate and could buy almost anything without approval - she likes to listen.  And when it comes to aesthetics these things are potentially more acceptable than most as they look like sculpture rather than black boxes.  

These are amazing speakers and I would grab them if I had the coin.  Somebody should snap them up.

• Like 1
  • Love 1