GONE - Cables, odds n sods bits n pieces

Pete Gardner

Item: Various cables etc
Price Range: Free
Item Condition: Used
Extra Info: On a major purge and thought all this stuff I have hoarded over the years can go to someone rather than throw it all out.

I will not answer questions on what is what or separate anything. The case is included and preference will go to local pick up at this stage only.

Should local pick up not happen in the next  few days, to a week, I can arrange freight at your expenseIMG-1458.thumb.JPG.7b449f2c365a4b9405350dbac25a3c76.JPGIMG-1459.thumb.JPG.a4cd6c02d22267cfd2f27c030a122fe8.JPGIMG-1461.thumb.JPG.0c81d01b40a7df58a9c23b6e2165d31c.JPG.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).

Edited by Pete Gardner
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Eagleeyes said:

I can add at least that much again to your case Pete if I was ever diligent enough to sort out the dreaded cable box. Good effort hopefully I can spring clean and do the same soon. 

Given the quality of some of the HIFI I see you own Eagleeyes I'd gladly make a home for the contents of your dreaded cable box. 😉  Mine consists of a couple of Scart cables and about 3 of those plastic antennas you get with most receivers. 😂

6 minutes ago, MattyS said:

Given the quality of some of the HIFI I see you own Eagleeyes I'd gladly make a home for the contents of your dreaded cable box. 😉  Mine consists of a couple of Scart cables and about 3 of those plastic antennas you get with most receivers. 😂

His cable box is just like yours and mine Matty. Tangles of high end speaker cables, few ol' Wilson speakers, couple  Pass lab amps etc.

• Haha 2

Today's purge is something of a farewell (for now) from SNA. My system is about to be 'complete' with the arrival of a Denafrips Pontus II, which will accompany a Luxman/Harbeth/Innuos + fruit combo. 

It's time to sit back and enjoy the show instead of chasing the dream.

Hydrology, if you are reading this, stop laughing!!!

• Like 2