Denafrips Pontus 2 - almost new

SOLD
Item Condition: Used, but as new
Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Vale Park
State: SA
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Nice DAC but need the money for another project

Further information:

Purchased early October. Unit has about 200 hours of use. RRP is $2,589. If youve been wanting to experience R2R implementation then treat yourself to an early Xmas present and save. Balance of warranty applies. I will pay courier shipping to capital cities if I get asking price - you pay the difference for more remote locations. Happy to audition in my system for serious Adelaide buyers. Comes with original double box (great packing by Denafrips). Doesnt come with power cord. The DAC is very detailed and spacious sounding, with a complete lack of etch or grain. I preferred NOS to oversampling mode. Selling only to finance another DIY project and this is the newest and highest value component I have available.
Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

DSC_0550.JPG

DSC_0553.JPG

DSC_0554.JPG

Wish it is in black. I think Eagleeyes has pointed this out to a potential buyer. Just as a precaution, you might want to consider deleting the photo of the invoice as it contains the seller's bank account details.

Edited by thimmy118