Gryphon atlantis Speakers

Item Condition: Mint
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Sydney
State: NSW
Payment Method: Cash or transfer
Reason for selling: Backyard renovations

Further information:

hello members. Up for sale is my beautiful mint condition gryphons.

best speaker in the price range bar nothing. I am going to be undertaking some large backyard renos and will be needing some funds.

i rate the speaker 9.5/10 for condition.

i noticed this speaker model has been sold before on stereonet, but my one has never been on a forum before.

due to downsize and selling alot of gear to my friends, for demo purposes you would need to bring a cd player or source.

*no boxes but easy to transport .

i can also assist if required.

85kg per speaker.

comes with hardback manual with alot of help with speaker placement.

intergrates extremely well in many rooms.. between 30-60 sqm.

thanks20211124_103326.thumb.png.43ee8a4c8794c7b8521937ed6e483dec.png20211124_103403.thumb.png.5da605c52f3ea404f18b99914fb1d790.png

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved
  • If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item
  • If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
  • You understand that upon successful sale of your item it is expected you pay Seller's Fees.
    - if you have previously sold items and not made a contribution, your advertisement may not be approved.

20211124_103345.png

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Hi members.

Due to not having boxes i have had to decline a few members from asking if i can ship. I am so sorry as i just simply wouldnt risk any damage to my speakers. Unless you have a friend that can pickup.

Thanks all and much appreciated.

J.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Audionovice said:

😂 thats the most costly part of the system hehe.

Speakers are cheap

Yes, people nowadays pay 1.5mil for some crappy townhouses but many cannot afford 0.0015 mil for world class speakers, that is sad, isn’t?

• Like 1