FS: SONY 65 Z9D

Item Condition: Like New
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.
Suburb or Town: Panania
State: NSW
Payment Method: EFT
Reason for selling: Upgrade

Further information:

Bought this TV in 2018 and hasn't been used a lot (busy renovating then newborn came).

One of the best SONY TV product out there and I'm selling since I won't be using it that often but only if I have a good offer. This also has 3D capability as well (Glasses included) which was another reason that I bought this plus no need to worry about any burn in. I have the original box but I put it in the garage which may be damaged but transporting it is enough with soft pillows on either side (this how the technician brought it for service).

Recently got serviced with official SONY tech and got a new panel so it is pretty much a brand new TV with panel warranty of 1 year. Just in time to have this up for sale.

It has 600 dimming zones in case you're wondering about "black" plus no need to worry for the burn in if you're that type of person.

Not sure what else I need to say since it is quite a niche product but full specs are available from https://store.sony.com.au/archived-television-4K/KD65Z9D.html

Cheers,

Photos: 

20211006_104040.jpg

20211006_104226.jpg