Sydney based 2 channel and HT room design

Looking for contacts in Sydney for advice on building a new 2 channel and secondary HT room, all in one.

Scope:

Room size

Construction alternatives

Materials

Measurement and tuning

Thanks in advance for recommendations 

Jon47

I’m looking for professional room advice, through the build process.  A lifestyle store is not the answer in this case!

Edited by Jon47
Second thoughts

On 12/11/2021 at 8:42 PM, Jon47 said:

I’m looking for professional room advice, through the build process.  A lifestyle store is not the answer in this case!

Not "a lifestyle store" - it's a shop Life Style Store in Parramatta, they do a lot of custom room builds, sell acoustics treatments, etc.

If you're just after consulting & not purchase, then they may not be the best option - but certainly still a valid option.

41 minutes ago, shaun.o said:

Not "a lifestyle store" - it's a shop Life Style Store in Parramatta, they do a lot of custom room builds, sell acoustics treatments, etc.

Yes, I’ve always wondered how much business they’re not getting because of that name…

On 19/11/2021 at 9:14 AM, shaun.o said:

If you're just after consulting & not purchase, then they may not be the best option - but certainly still a valid option.

Thanks.  I thought you were speaking generically🙂

• Haha 1