Fm and digital radio with digital output

Hi I have replaced my big box Yamaha receiver with mono block  amps and an rme dac as a pre amp to run the amps. 
I am wondering if anyone knows of a digital radio that also receives fm signal but has a digital output as the rme only has digital inputs and my partner would really like a radio in the system ,

it doesn’t have to be flash just receive fm and output in digital hopefully cheap and a small box.

cheers 

I use a Cambridge Audio 650T in my main system,  it has a DAB+ll tuner which I output via Spdif to my Dac, sound pretty good.  The FM receiver on the 650T only outputs to analogue though.. most channels are on DAB now but in various qualities, some worse than FM unfortunately.

I use both as a I have a preamp.

Pretty sure the sangean WFT-1 used to do that. Discontinued now but they come up used occasionally.

I think I remember this one doing it too but check the owners manual or with the shop first

https://www.apollohifi.com.au/audio/redback-a2698a-dab-fm-digital-tuner-with-bluetooth.html

I'll add another to the mix: the Yamaha TD 500 tuner. It was discontinued a couple of years ago but comes up on the secondhand market for $200-$300. It has a really lovely rich sound, especially for FM. 

Re Sangean: I hope others have had more luck with that brand than I have! I bought two Sangean products, an alarm clock and portable radio, 3-5 years ago, and both steadily developed issues where some of the buttons didn't respond properly.  I think it was more a firmware issue than a mechanical one. Maybe the company fixed those issues, but having been burned twice it would take some convincing for me to buy a third Sangean product.